Warwick Lawyers for Other Estate Planning Options
Planning for the future can be a daunting prospect. There are your assets to consider. How will they be divided up? How can you protect your assets?
It is also important to plan for potential health care issues. How will you afford nursing care? Who will help ensure your health care wishes are met if you become incapacitated?
Everyone’s situation is unique, and it is important to work with an attorney who can help you understand the issues you face and devise a strategy to meet your goals. At Sjoberg & Votta in Warwick, we can answer your questions and help you understand all of the options available to you.
Full Range of Estate Planning Options
Estate planning goes beyond the creation of wills and trusts. Those are just the basics. We know how to use these tools to achieve your goals, but we have the experience to go much deeper as well.
In fact, estate planning is not simply about planning for what happens after a person passes away. Estate planning also encompasses:
- Elder law issues, such as Medicaid eligibility planning, planning for incapacity and establishing guardianships
- Charitable gifts and gift tax planning
- Life insurance trusts and planning
- Planning for business succession
- Divorce issues and estate planning, including the division of retirement assets
- Asset allocation to protect your assets
- Health care directives and powers of attorney